(“Competition”) Terms and Conditions
1. Entry to, and participation in, the competition is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Participation in the competition denotes unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any failure to comply with them may result in forfeiture of the prize (if applicable).
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over (proof of age may be required) and must be resident on the island of Ireland. This competition is not open to any staff of Topline, contractors or their immediate family members, their agents or anyone else professionally connected with the competition.
3. Topline reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions. Topline reserves the right to cancel, postpone or declare the competition void for any reason.
4. The competition is run by the Topline Group (“Topline”), Amalgamated Hardware PLC, Naas Industrial Estate, Naas, Co. Kildare, Ireland, W91 P228
5. Entrants must complete the entry form in full. Topline reserves the right to reject or remove an entry at its sole discretion if Topline considers the contents of the entry to be inappropriate, all decisions are final.
6. All Entrants who completed the form and selected the correct answer will be entered into the relevant draw. The winner will be selected within 2 weeks of the closing date of that particular competition.
7. The prizes will vary from event to event. Entrants should note that prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. However, Topline reserves the right to replace a prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. Topline will notify the winner of the competition via telephone or email (via the contact details provided on the entry form) one week after the competition ends. While reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner, if the phone is not answered, or the person has not returned Topline’s call, an alternative winner may be drawn at Topline’s discretion.
9. The winner of the prize agrees to having their picture taken and for their picture(s) to be displayed via print and digital media. By entering the competition, you are consenting to the use of your picture for promotional purposes without any payment or other condition.
10. Topline will not accept liability for any errors or mistakes or for the cancellation or postponement of the competition. Topline does not accept any responsibility for any failures or malfunction or any problem of whatever nature which may result in difficulties with entries being submitted, lost or not properly registered or recorded and entrants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, claims, costs, damages and expenses arising from such problems. Topline is excluded from liability for any loss, claim, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
This policy (together with the competition Terms & Conditions) sets out the privacy practices of Topline in connection with the competition. Please read this policy carefully to understand the practices of Topline regarding your personal data and how it will be processed. By entering into this competition, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Topline will treat all personal data in an appropriate and lawful manner, in accordance with the GDPR act.
What data will be collected?
When you enter the competition, you will be asked to provide personal data including your first name, surname, address, email address and telephone number. Topline will only use this information in the administration of the competition and any prize to be awarded to the winner.
Disclosure of Information:
Topline will use, transfer and disclose your personal data for the purposes of administering this competition, including arranging the delivery of the prize to the winner. Topline may publish the winner’s name, photograph and general address for promotional purposes in any publicity materials including social media platforms. By submitting your information for this competition, you consent to Topline processing your information for the purposes of administering this competition.
Security of Data:
Topline is considered the data controller with respect to any personal data submitted by the entrants pursuant to this competition. Topline use a variety of technical and organisational security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data.
Retention of Data:
Topline will retain your personal data for as long as is needed to administer the competition.
In accordance with the GDPR act you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data. You have the right to request access to, rectification to, and erasure of your personal data, the right to restrict processing, object to processing as well in certain circumstances the right to data portability. You have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw consent for the processing of your data at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn. If you feel that the processing of your personal data is not in line with our data protection obligations, you can make a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner (DPC)